Monday, December 22, 2008

Incredible "Pop" Culture Reference # 63: Riskay

This MUSIC VIDEO by Riskay dropped in early 2008. In case you haven't seen it yet, I'd highly advise heading over to youtube to check it out. Unfortunately, due to the as*holes over at Riskay's record company, we are not allowed to embed this video. The easy to use "push play" function is something I like to provide to all dedicated Nextian readers/viewers. So I can only give you the shitty link above. Sorry.

Shout out to Bilbo Baggins for emailing me this vid. Much love. And much love for destroying that ring by throwing it in the lava in Mt. Doom. You are an incredible furry footed friend.

2 comments:

Hyland said...

That songs got heart and soul. I love to see the young nuggas tell it how it is in everyday life.

HR said...

I am glad that Cat is involved in the message board.