Thursday, November 1, 2012

NEXT Dumps 11/1/12

NEXT Dumps is a frequent OG Nextian posting about things that may pique interest. I read a lot about the Association while watching many games and all game highlights, aggressively research Dub Step Music and Health Care Reform while listening to every episode of The Howard Stern Show and a bit of Adam Carolla. If you want a link for a specific topic that I was too lazy busy to provide, please leave a comment and I'll get it posted.
The Pistons attempt at "defense" was hilarious. These two dropped a combined 49 points and 20 assists.
  • The Lakers are 0-2 and Kobe must be fuming. Dwight commented on his Halloween 33 point 14 rebound performance where he hit 15 of 19 free throws by saying "So, do I get my Halloween candy? I made my free throws." Kobe probably read/heard this comment and now wants to strangle Superman II.
  • Speaking of the Lakers @ Rip City matchup, rookie Damian Lillard lit it up going for 23 points and 11 assists. The Lakers only went on runs when he was on the bench. He was at Weber State last year. Damian is also from Oakland. Old Steve Nash couldn't contain Lillard and got a owie on his leg.
  • The 3rd Party Debate on CNN was way better than any of the Obama/Romney Reality Show Ratings Generator Debates on the real news. I'm just sayin'. When is it OK to "throw your vote away"?
  • Word on the street is that the Palace at Auburn Hills (Pistons) now only plays dance music.........and it is awesome.
  • There is a correlation between increasing 3 point attempts and increased winning percentage. I'm guessing it has to do with spreading the floor out.
  • I watched a video and now know 9 ways to score without having the ball. If only my teammates would pass the rock to me.
  • Andrew Bogut won't play in the 2nd games of back to backs. Were the Warriors fans sold a bill of goods? Bogut has been a Warrior for 7 months now and played his first game last night getting in there for 18 minutes, scoring 8 points and grabbing 6 rodmans. He didn't play in the 4th quarter (a.k.a. Carl Landry time). I remember being told that he would be completely healthy to start this season. I guess it's too tough to predict health.
  • James Harden? Yeah he was pretty good as a top dog in his first Houston game

No comments: