Friday, February 4, 2011

The Jupiters: All Star Raps over the Years

Inspired by The Ultramagnetics 1989 homage to the NBA All-Star Team (peep it here), a little group called The Jupiters put forth their own efforts.  These tunes are usually mentioned every year on this here blog but now I've had a chance to compile all their efforts into one post.  At first I was frustrated because FreeDarko used to host these songs. Thankfully, The Jupiters have them stored elsewhere on the interwebs.

I wish I had time to do my own Ultramagnetics All-Star themes as that is what I would deem "happiness" in life.  Here's to hoping The Jupiters are hard at work on 2011's theme as the reserves were just announced yesterday.

2010 The Jupiters All Star Rap
NBA All Star Jam 2010 by dwschrashun

2009 The Jupiters All Star Rap
The Jupiters - All Star Jam 2009 .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

2008 The Jupiters All Star Rap
The Jupiters - NBA All Stars 2008 .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

2007 The Jupiters All Star Rap
The Jupiters - NBA All Stars 2007 .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

No comments: