Thursday, May 2, 2013

I am wearing my Cameroonian Jersey (Really, I have one and am wearing it)

Been a long time, but my love for Cameron has brought me back. As much fun as it is to watch the game alone with a bottle of Bulleit/bottle of Xanax, I think it would be more fun to watch it "together". I say we either put out a hashtag like #nextians so we can all follow on twitter, or else put out our handles so we can have the excitement of watching/enjoying round 2, but still have the option of never seeing/meeting each other. Also, I bought this (Can't figure out how to add a Warriors ball marker for $18.99). I did the same thing after Giants game 1. Yay! And Niners NFC Championship. Boo! Also, I built a putter rack, which has nothing to do with this but is superbly awesome. If you want to know how, or buy a putter holla!

No comments: