Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yummy: GSW Draft Lottery Pie


Ummm, pie in all regards is delicious! I just wish the red slice was a little bigger on The Warriors Pie. At least we're not eating any grey pieces. That would be disgusting to have to eat a mouth full of grey like The Rockets (thanks to GSOM for the pie).

This is the most exciting day of the year for Warrior Nation (I'm pretty sure we don't call ourselves "Warriors Nation" like those lame Laker fans but I digress). Starting at 5 pm (PACIFIC!!) the ping pong balls bounce and the most exciting time of the year gets underway. Will Demarcus Cousins be our savior? Probably! But probably not.

To celebrate, I'm leaving work and playing ping pong until the lottery starts. And I won't come back until we sell to Larry Ellison. My boss sure is going to be pissed!

No comments: